Sunday 27 January 2013

The Beauty Of Nature!

One of the things that truly amazes me is the beauty of the Earth, the natural beauty.. Have you ever looked around and just sighed with pure joy at the sight of God's amazing handy work? I love going out and just looking at the landscape, even though I have lived in the same place for 17 years! It never ceases to amaze me how beautiful the view is!
Actually that's one of the things I love about traveling, all the amazing new sights I get to see! There is so much beauty out there! My favourite places are up in the mountains where you stop and just look out from a lookout stand and see the breath taking sights! Its so awe inspiring! And when its raining I feel it has an even deeper sense of beauty, I don't know why, but views just seems so much more appealing when its raining! That's my opinion anyway!

Over and out,
Jazz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment