Tuesday 19 February 2013

Potential

Potential.. as I sat there, the word wouldn't leave my mind! Potential, it echoed in my mind getting louder and louder.. Potential... Then I began thinking. What is Potential? "Adj: Having or showing the capacity to develop into something in the future.
Noun: Latent qualities or abilities that may be developed and lead to future success or usefulness" 

Then I realised, potential is something people struggle with everyday, I personally have been struggled with it. The way people struggle with potential is they begin to think they have no potential, they think "I am worthless", "I have no future", "How could I ever change the world?", "How could I do anything for the good of mankind?" ect.. They think "I have no potential" 

That is one of the biggest lies anyone could ever tell themselves! Everyone single person on earth has potential! Everyone has the chance to change the world, everyone is worth more then they will ever know! The way you grew up doesn't determine whether you have potential, what you look like doesn't determine whether you have potential, your grades at school don't determine whether you have potential.. In fact, you don't need to determine whether you have potential or not, because everyone has potential!!! God has a plan for you and if you are
willing to live by his plan he can help you reach your highest potential! :)

Hope you Enjoy,
Jazz =)

1 comment: