Saturday 16 March 2013

Seeing is Believing?


There is a common saying that goes something like 'Seeing is Believing' and yeah I guess it is.. I mean think about it, how many times have you chosen not to believe something until you have seen it for yourself?
But I am thinking about 'Seeing is Believing' and I am beginning to wonder of maybe it would be more or just as accurate to say 'Believing is Seeing' let me explain this 'saying'
The reason I thought of this is: When we Believe in God, we are seeing the deeper meaning of life, we are seeing the hidden things that only believers can truly see!!! Believing (in God) is seeing miracles take place before our eyes!!! Believing is seeing the problems in this world and wanting to change them!!! Believing is seeing that every cloud has a silver lining!!!

This is really just food for thought, but I mean seriously, think on it.. Believing is seeing, just as much as seeing is believing!!! I would love to hear your thoughts on this!

Laters, Jazz =) 

2 comments:

  1. JAEL!!! It is SO good to see you posting again; I have really missed seeing your posts!!!

    Thanks so much for sharing this. I found it really interesting and also some food for thought. I guess I have never really thought about this before, but it's so true that when we believe we see!!!

    Anyways, just thought I would pop bye and say hi! I have been praying for you and hope that things are starting to settle down with school!!

    Love you lots!!
    xoxo

    P.S I'm missing you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I really need to get back on track with posting! so hard to find time! :P

    I will reply to your email very shortly! :D

    Love you too kiddo! =) xx

    ReplyDelete